Shop for Patti Smith Set Free sweatshirt vintage sweatshirt. Bootleg Patti Smith Set Free Sweatshirttees and hoodie.
Patricia Lee Smith (born December 30, 1946) is an American singer-songwriter, musician, author, and poet who became an influential component of the New York City punk rock movement with her 1975 debut album Horses.
Set Free is the EP by Patti Smith Group, released in 1978.
Printed on G180 Gildan Heavyweight (18000)
* 8 oz.(US) 13.3 oz.(CA), 50/50 preshrunk cotton/polyester
* Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
* Double needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
* 1 x 1 rib with spandex
* Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
* Safety Green: Compliant with ANSI / ISEA 107
S/Small : W-20″ L-26″ S-33″
M/Medium : W-22″ L-27″ S-34″
L/Large : W-24″ L-28″ S-35″
XL/Extra Large : W-26″ L-29″ S-36″
2XL/XXL : W-28″ L-30″ S-37″